Billy Bob's Bar & Grill
Albion, NE
This is the wife and my new favorite hangout. Very laid back, nice prices, great outdoor area. The pizza is good -- not Home Slice good -- but not... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Ken C.
Newman VFW Hall
Louisville, KY
Eh.... Not memorable, but inexpensive and fantastic location. The food was pretty good, and the place is nicely decorated, sort of loungey. As... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Olga Aleksey
Bank Shot Sports Bar
Hartford, WI
I went here for a friend's birthday a while ago. Busy and trendy atmosphere (do those belong in the same sentence?) but I was dressed up so it's all... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Madeline N.
Sharky'z
Bessemer, AL
I would rather pay $10 to eat dog shit in a roll than to support Geno's ever again. Myself being a Philly native who has given each and every... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Sybil Adamsky
Atlas Improv CO
Madison, WI
This place was a regular hang out for Tuesday night drinks so many years ago, but quickly fell off the radar when the gang experienced some... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Linsey Rudlong
Pooche's
Smith Center, KS
Yes, Continental can get expensive, but somehow it always turns out to be a crowd pleaser. For one, the decor is creative and fun and is a great... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Reiko Serapion
County Line
305 Isabella
Radcliffe, IA 50230
Hardin County
Phone: (515) 899-2170
Fax: unknown
Website: no website on file
Email: no email on file
Hours: unknown
County Line - About Us
No Description Available for County Line.
Website Description and Information
No Website Description Available for County Line.
Staff and Visitor Photos
No Images On File.

Reviews

by tatiana d. on
I was overdue for a GNO (girl's night out, haha I love acronyms) and I wanted to find a place that all the girls would like...rateclub to the rescue! One of the reviewers said she won a VIP table and bottle service through rateclub, so I scroll up and they were offering the same thing for Friday, October 15 which is when GNO was...yadda, yadda, yadda, I had a blast on Friday night! I won the table and bottle service which is cool because I barely win stuff! It was almost too good to be true, so I had to bombard the poor bottle service contact guy with questions via e-mail, luckily he was real cool about and answered all of my questions! Yes it was free, except for a $40 gratuity, there were about 8 of us total. Kirby, the very leggy blonde gal, took care of us in the VIP, she's the coolest! It wasn't that crackin that night but the music was good, I completed my goal of dancing 55% of the night away (the other 45% was dedicated to drinking). Arrived there at 10:30 and had no problem with parking. Had a great time, thanks rateclub & Sloane!
by Melissa S. on
Always have a great meal when I come here - and the lychee martinis are sooo good!
by Jonathan Hurndon on
I hate clubs.  So, I really hate clubs when they're small and expensive.  Did I mention that I hate clubs.  I also dislike them when there are big bouncers that act like you are a thug or nuisance.  Puh leeze.  I'm just one handsome Asian dude.  Don't hate. Appreciate.
Add a review for County Line
Write a review that you would find helpful. Please don't disparage owners, employees or other patrons by name or post personal information. Describe your experience at County Line, and be specific. How was the service and atmosphere? Would you return? Why or why not? Add any stories or other information you think might be helpful.

Add your review here:


Rate this business 1 - 5 stars: Rate

Enter a Name to display e.g. Tom Smith:

Enter Your email address if you want to be notified when comments are
added to this establishment:




Enter security code:

Drinks

No Drink Menu on File

Food

No Food Menu on File
Click the map and drag it to move around
Browse Related Top Rated Locations

Sitemap | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
© RateClubs.com 2004-2017 All Rights Reserved.