Azteca Lounge
Edinburg, TX
I love this place.  Never been there and not had an amazing time.  Great people and great drinks.  The only downside is around 1 am it starts to get... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Carrie C.
BAHA Rock Club
Saint Charles, MO
The staff are very helpful here - Rafael from tech services checked in on us twice and was very helpful. I was amazed, actually. At the same time,... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Heather Paluck
Homer, NE
STK is more of a raging party than it is a restaurant. 90% of the patrons didn't come for the food and half of the other 10% are too drunk to know... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Alessandro A.
Brass Lantern - Bleachers
Covington, VA
There are two things to consider about this place. On one hand, Bootie is a great dance party.  Fun people and good music.    I've been twice and... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Wesley B.
Gentlemen's Club 70
North Little Rock, AR
This is the club you definetly need to go to if you're looking for more bang for your buck!!

JesseJamez... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by Jesse Jamez
Hank's Wallstreet Tavern & Piano Bar
Huntington, WV
This place is horrible!!!!! The owners are assholes!! And the bouncers  are total Snobs. It is pretentious and so put on. Celebrities go there and a... (more)
RatedNightclubs, Bars and Pubs
by cara p.
Western Kountry Club
5728 Lakeview Dr
Midlothian, TX 76065
Ellis County
Phone: (972) 775-8878
Fax: unknown
Website: no website on file
Email: no email on file
Hours: unknown
Western Kountry Club - About Us
No Description Available for Western Kountry Club.
Website Description and Information
No Website Description Available for Western Kountry Club.
Staff and Visitor Photos
No Images On File.


by stefan s. on
The worst door experience ever. I mean being on a list talking to the mgr days before and agreeing to botttle service does not mean your getting in. i witnessed groups of attractive girls not getting any love from the door men. Half of our crew left for greener pastures after about 45 minutes. Upon finally getting in, just to be a dick he only let in 4 out of 5 of us. and said he would get in shortly. Mind you there is no line outside this place its just a mass of people waiting in the lobby pushing to get up front and selected to go in. I took about 30 minutes and a lot of convincing to get him finally in and they made him go around the side door for some reason. Beware of bottle whores. I have never experienced so many girls blatantly asking for a free drink while batting theyr eyelashes and pretending like theyre interested in you , I mean i felt like i was at a strip club but the drinks were twice as expensive. Music was great, people very attractive still had a great time and wouldve given it a 4 if it wasnt for the obnoxious door. theyre trying to hard to be super exclusive and its a turnoff. Im sure the Miami in crowd has a different perspective and im probably just a bitter tourist but I call em like i see em
by Sona Pearlman on
i wish i can give this place a solid 0 stars rating bcuz this place is GARBAGE!...its so boring and the pplace never fills up. young stupid teenagers who just turned 21 thinks they are the shit. this place blow ass. big time. please save your money and go to downtown or the broadway strip. this place mission rock is a douche and the drinks are weak and the crowd sucks..the security also goes on power trips. read more negative comments about this place. scrol down to read some pathetic reviews qabout this place. by the way management is poor. this place is going under real soon
by Beaulah Bonham on
I found the food here really good and all the staff was great.  I ate there alone on a Sat. night and sometimes they can make you feel awkward.  Not here.  Also, I ate the pot roast.  It could not have been better. The bar has a decent draught beer selection and their by the glass wine list was good too. I next went to Beyond the Wall you can get a poster at a discount: http://www.beyondthewa...
Add a review for Western Kountry Club
Write a review that you would find helpful. Please don't disparage owners, employees or other patrons by name or post personal information. Describe your experience at Western Kountry Club, and be specific. How was the service and atmosphere? Would you return? Why or why not? Add any stories or other information you think might be helpful.

Add your review here:

Rate this business 1 - 5 stars: Rate

Enter a Name to display e.g. Tom Smith:

Enter Your email address if you want to be notified when comments are
added to this establishment:

Enter security code:


No Drink Menu on File


No Food Menu on File
Click the map and drag it to move around
Browse Related Top Rated Locations

Sitemap | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
© 2004-2018 All Rights Reserved.